Frequently Asked Questions
- Nutrient-content tests for identification, potency, and purity
- Microbiology tests for total aerobic counts, yeasts, molds, and more
- Heavy metals tests that are sensitive to even very low concentrations
- Gluten tests that double verifies that our products are gluten-free
- Disintegration tests to ensure the ingredients are properly released
- Pesticide tests on all botanical ingredients for the presence of pesticides
All of these tests are conducted by reputable, certified third-party labs using industry-standard limits of detection (LODs) and limits of quantification (LOQs).
- Helping to make serotonin
- Helping to promote better digestion
- Supporting a healthy gut-brain connection
- Supporting healthy regularity
- Supporting immunity
In a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, researchers found that oral administration of Lactobacillus plantarum daily for 6 weeks significantly decreased both markers of oxidative stress (37% reduction) and inflammation (42% decrease) in healthy men and women.
- Healthy neuro-development
- Impressive memory
- Happy mood
- Sharp focus
- Restful sleep
We offer probiotics for each lifestage. A growing body of evidence has shown two-way signaling between the gut and the brain. This includes multiple neuro- and endocrine-signal mechanisms. Changes to the gut microbiome affect brain health.
We offer DHA for each lifestage. DHA helps make new brain cells. DHA makes up over 90% of the omega-3 fatty acids in your brain. It regulates brain cell formation, the growth of neurons, and their connections.