Did you know that more than 80 percent of pregnant women are vitamin D deficient? Are you one of them? What exactly does that mean? Why is it important?
Best Nest Wellness has the answers to all your burning questions:
What is vitamin D?
- Why is vitamin D important during pregnancy?
- I’m taking a prenatal vitamin; do I need to take more?
- How do I know if I’m making or getting enough vitamin D for me and my baby?
- How can I get more vitamin D so my levels improve?
- What if my levels are not going up as expected?
- Do I need to give my newborn vitamin D?
- Doesn’t my breast milk have enough vitamin D for my baby?
- Should I keep taking vitamin D after pregnancy even if I’m not breastfeeding?
- Is vitamin D safe?
- How much vitamin D should I give my children?
- Does it matter what form of vitamin D I take?
All adults, children, and infants need adequate levels of vitamin D. Do you and your family get enough?